To respond to the growing need in our community, the following locations provide youth 18 and younger free meals. All visitors are asked to wear masks while picking up meals. Some sites are grab & go while other sites require children to eat meals on site. Please follow the guidelines set forth by each site. If others are present, keep your distance.
Grab & Go Meals
Monday- Friday | 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday | 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Children’s Library & Learning Center located at 4800 W. 10th St.
- Dee Brown Library located at 6325 Baseline Dr.
- Fletcher Library located at 823 N Buchanan St.
- Main Library located at 100 S. Rock St.
- McMath Library located at 2100 John Barrow Rd.
- Nixon Library located at 703 W Main St., Jacksonville
- Rooker Library located at 11 Otter Creek Ct.
- Sanders Library located at 10200 Johnson Dr., Sherwood
- Terry Library located at 2015 Napa Valley Dr.
- Williams Library located at 1800 Chester St.*
- *Williams Library will serve from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on weekdays.
Monday-Friday| Various pick up windows
- Autumn Park located at 43 Warren Dr. | 4:10 to 4:30 p.m.
- Colonial Parc located at 5813 Baseline Rd. | 3:00 to 3:30 p.m.
- FEED First USA located at 6124 Baseline Rd. | 3:00 to 3:30 p.m.
- Fab 44 located at 1700 E. 4th St.| 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Fab 44 located at 4200 John Barrow Rd. | 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Mercy Church located at 8705 Scott Hamilton Dr. | 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Metropolitan Village located at 2801 Scott St. | 2:30 to 2:50 p.m.
- Residence at Wakefiled Apartments located at 6600 Lancaster Rd. | 3:35 to 3:55 p.m.
- Southern Pines located at 9500 S. Heights Rd. | 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Southwest High School located at 9715 Mabelvale Pike | 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Spanish Jon located at 5001 W. 65th St. |3:10 to 3:30 p.m.
- Spanish Willow located at 7510 Geyer Springs Rd. | 2:30 to 2:50 p.m.
- Spring Valley Apartments located at 8701 I-30 |3:10 to 3:30 p.m.
- Terra Vista Apartments located at 4811 Terra Vista Cir | 2:30 p.m. to 2:50 p.m.
- Villa De Cancun Apartments located at 5300 Baseline Rd. | 3:40 to 4:20 p.m.
- Whispering Hills Mobile Homes located at 11500 Chicot Rd. | 3:45 to 4:30 p.m.
Monday- Friday | 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Billy Mitchell Boys & Girls Club located at 3107 W. Capitol Avenue
- Club ECO Kids located at 6014 Forbing Road
- Homes at Granite Mountain located at 100 Hays Drive
- Madison Heights located at 1401 Madison Street
- Metro Housing Alliance located at 1010 Wolfe Street
- Penick Boys & Girls Club located at 1201 Leisure Place
- Stonewood Apartments located at 3600 Springer Blvd.
- Whetstone Boys & Girls Club located at 46 Harrow Drive
North Little Rock
- Dixie CDC located at 914 H Street
- Glenview Community Center located at 4800 East 19th Street
- Hamilton Boys & Girls Club located at 600 N. Palm Street
- Meadow Park Elementary located at 801 E. Bethany Road
- North Heights Community Center located at 4801 Allen Street
- Rose City located at 400 Rose Lane
- Sherman Park located at 624 Beech Street
- Wetherington Boys & Girls Club located at 1212 Jim Wetherington Place
- Jacksonville-North Pulaski High located at 1301 W. Main Street
- Jacksonville Boys & Girls Club located at 1 Boys Club Drive
- Martin Street Youth Center located at 201 West Martin Street
- The Meadows located at 216 Meadows Drive
Monday- Friday | 5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Jacksonville High School located at 1414 W Main Street
- North Little Rock High School Football located at 201 W 22nd Street
Monday- Friday | Various Pick up times
North Little Rock
- Amboy Elementary School located at 101 Auburn Drive | 2:00 p.m.
- Boone Park Elementary School located at 1400 Crutcher Street | 2:00 p.m.
- Ridge Road Elementary School located at 4607 Ridge Road | 2:00 p.m.
- Seventh Street Elementary School located at 1200 Bishop Lindsey Drive | 2:00 p.m.
To sign up to serve meals at a Central Arkansas Library System site, contact email@example.com or complete this form.
Because of your contributions, we are able to support our community. Consider making a contribution at https://cals.org/foundation/.
Along with our partners at the City of Little Rock, Arkansas Hunger Relief Alliance, Central Arkansas Library System, Club Eco Kids, FEED First USA, and Little Rock School District, we thank you for your generous gifts that help us provide meals for children in Central Arkansas. We appreciate your dedication and willingness to volunteer during this time, and look forward to the progress we’ll continue to make together.